COVID population model
mobility calibrated agent based simulation
The consortium of TU Wien & DWH developed a synthetic covid model that was used in forecasting the pandemic and deriving suggestions for interventions. Our findings are summarized here: https://syd19.netlify.app.
For the calibration of agent based simulation we used mobile-phone-based anoymized aggregated mobility data for Austria.
Our data pipeline is receiving already anonymized and aggregated data from multiple sources, subsequently it is analyzed and enriched and then used to calibrate the simulation.
We thank all the project partners who helped in making this possible.
- Mobility changes in Austria in fall 2021
- Preprint: Varieties of mobility measures: Comparing survey and mobile phone data during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Meteorological factors and non-pharmaceutical interventions explain local differences in the spread of SARS-CoV-2 in Austria
- Hin zu einer regionalisierten Niedriginzidenz-Strategie für kommende Covid-19-Infektionswellen
- Von Lockdown zu Lockdown: Über die Entwicklung der Mobilitätssreduktion in Österreichs Bundesländern