COVID population model
mobility calibrated agent based simulation
The consortium of TU Wien & DWH developed a synthetic covid model that was used in forecasting the pandemic and deriving suggestions for interventions. Our findings are summarized here: https://syd19.netlify.app.
For the calibration of agent based simulation we used mobile-phone-based anoymized aggregated mobility data for Austria.
Our data pipeline is receiving already anonymized and aggregated data from multiple sources, subsequently it is analyzed and enriched and then used to calibrate the simulation.
We thank all the project partners who helped in making this possible.
- Hin zu einer regionalisierten Niedriginzidenz-Strategie für kommende Covid-19-Infektionswellen
- Von Lockdown zu Lockdown: Über die Entwicklung der Mobilitätssreduktion in Österreichs Bundesländern
- Behavioral gender differences are reinforced during the COVID-19 crisis
- The impact of COVID-19 on relative changes in aggregated mobility using mobile-phone data
- Complexity, transparency and time pressure: practical insights into science communication in times of crisis